[BKARTS] Paper trimmer

I plan to begin making slipcases and clamshell boxes. I need advice about a
paper cutter. It looks like a Kutrimmer 1071 (28" cutting blade) would be
very suitable for this. I don't expect to rebind books in a serious way. Are
there other paper cutters that I should investigate?  Would the shorter
(cheaper) cutters be adequate?

Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

Keith