Re: [BKARTS] NYPL exhibit

Having tried to order the catalog through NYPL several times I have to say
their (NYPL's) in-house marketing and awareness of the show and catalog are
horrible. The store didn't know anything about it, and I ended up talking
to just about every department in the place (it seems). Also sent an email
to the reference desk which was never answered. (This has happened with
other exhibits as well). Ultimately, I was lucky to have a colleague
(unbeknownst to me) see the show and bring me the checklist which indicated
a real catalog was available with title... Was also very glad to see that
Amazon had it nicely discounted.

That said, the catalog is beautifully done and luscious to look at. Only
wish I could make the time to get down to see it before it closes. Oh, well.

Peter