From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Lewis
Sent: Saturday, May 01, 2004 6:05 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: NYPL exhibit

Peter,

Very strange that the NYPL didn't know anything about the Art Deco bindings
catalog - I was there a couple of weeks ago and it was on display in their
bookshop. On the other hand, the Amazon price is a good savings over the
original price the library is asking. And it's really a great catalog.

Regards,

Richard Lewis