Re: [BKARTS] NYPL exhibit

Maybe you have to use the actual name of the exhibit, not "art deco."

Signa

-----Original Message-----
From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Donald Pollock
Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2004 6:54 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: NYPL exhibit

I'm not sure what it means to say that the NYPL
doesn't know anything about the catalog -- its
coauthor, George Fletcher, is head of special
collections at the NYPL, set up this exhibit, and
presumably is aware of his own catalogue! George is
giving me a personal tour of the exhibit next week,
and I'll ask him about this....

Don Pollock