[BKARTS] BKARTS] PS to coquille d'oeuf

Sorry, but I just remembered. At Bookbinding 2000 in Rochester I saw eggshell
inlay bindings by Mark Cockram on ... DRINKWATER, two volumes. There is an
illustrated catalog.
I believe that he is still a member of the Designer Bookbinders if you want
to reach him. A great guy!
As I recall our conversation he used a straightforward acrylic paint for his
infill and as a stain to color the eggshell. The bindings are very beautiful
if a bit poetic for my bad taste. They offer a very strong take on
possibilities and should be seen.
As an aside thanks for any other references to contemporary usage of the
material.
Thank you, James