Re: [BKARTS] coquille d'oeuf

Florian,

I forgot to mention that after applying the mixture to the paper and letting
it dry, I applied a coating of albumin glaire (egg). after that had dried, I
burnished it with an agate burnisher through a sheet of vegetable parchment
like you can get from you local supermarket. Another coat of thin glaire enabled
me to get a very fine line and great detail went painting on my design.

There may be more modern ways of doing it, that may work better, but, I have
no experience with them.

Ed

Ed