[BKARTS] bb studio next part

Hi,

I have done lots of research for bb tools and equipment to stock a
public use bb studio. I will be updating  my information over the next
month or so in anticipation of a July 1 grant submission. I have posted
the information at rvr.net for public consumption. Its only a
start but I believe will soon be useful to many people on this list. If
you have suggestions, please contact me offline unless it is of a nature
for discussion here.

best wishes,
-rob