[BKARTS] Book of Days for May

Hello Book Arts & Letterpress Lists:

May the First came and went as the weekend did, and the May page of our
ongoing digital Convivio Bookworks Book of Days was posted to our website
then, too. For those who are following along on our monthly adventure,
follow this link to our website:

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

From there, go to "About Us," where you will find a link for "Book of
Days: May" (as well as a link for the Convivio Book of Days Archive). Watch
out on the 15th for Cold Sophie. And as always, we thank you for your
continued interest and support.

John Cutrone Convivio Bookworks Letterpress Limited Editions from Lake Worth, Florida http://www.conviviobookorks.com