[BKARTS]

On 4/28 James Tapley wrote
 I would imagine that paper and book conservators have noted
these phenomenon
and my apologies if they have previously mentioned them on list.
Best, James<<<<<<

I would say on the other hand that this was an eloquent, clear and
concise exposition on the grain of paper and how to change it - a
technique I for one have never heard explained before.  Thank you
very much James.

Hnerietta
--
Henrietta in Blue Hill Maine