[BKARTS] Yatsuo paper

I just bought out all of the Yatsuo YB11 (yellow) paper from Hiromi
Paper. I am still 25 sheets short of the amount that I need for an
edition I am currently working on. Moriki has a yellow that is close
but it is a bit brighter than the Yatsuo which is perfect for this
job. Does anyone out there have any sheets of the Yatsuo in their
inventory which they would be willing to sell me? Please email me
offline if you have any to sell or ideas where I might get the paper.
Thanks.

-- _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/ Craig Jensen, BookLab II 1724 McCarty Lane San Marcos, Texas 78666 (512) 392-2363 craig@xxxxxxxxxxxx http://booklab.bookways.com _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/