[BKARTS] looking for a venue

This year I produced a book of 8 photographs and accompanying text. It
measures about 6x12 with a traditional stab binding. The book was printed
on an Epson 7600, and hand bound. I would very much like to show it, but
am having trouble finding suitable shows.

It may be that I am just not looking in the right places, or not well
enough connected to hear of upcoming events.

If you know of an exhibition or competition coming up in the next year
that this sort of book would qualify for, please let me know. I'm mostly
interested in events in the U.S.

Thanks
Justin Miller

Bound Staff Press