Re: [BKARTS] tiered pricing

Cari,

I assume you've checked the archives on this topic. You'll find Richard Minsky's response to me on this topic. I had been searching for validation of my intention to use tiered pricing and his response gave me all I sought.

I can't offer you much information backed by a track record on this topic, since I'm still trying to get my first two editions off the ground and to get my sales rep on line. I have spent much time crunching numbers though and much time considering the implications of tiered pricing.

My choice to use this system is motivated by my belief that this system promotes a professional image, emphasizes my serious intentions as a business owner, expresses confidence in the potential and value of my efforts, and represents a realistic and nuanced understanding of my business, my products and my markets. A few minutes modeling the numbers reveal the financial logic of the system relative to flat pricing.

I anticipate being able to support these beliefs with experience in the future. For now, for me, they remain unproven theories.

Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

ddrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IM: stitchbyhand