[BKARTS] Wells College Book Arts Symposium (Aurora, NY)

Hello all --

I receive this list by daily digest so perhaps others have already written
today on this topic, but I wanted to let you all know about the great symposium
on the book arts held this past weekend at Wells College in Aurora, NY. The
venue was beautiful, the organization meticulous, the arrangements carefully
thought out, the pacing unhurried, the presentations mostly top-notch, the
attendees among the most attentive and knowledgeable one could imagine, and the food
was good (the closing banquet was great). Even the weather cooperated. Kudos
to Terry Chouinard and all those who helped him with this effort.

I hope others who were there will chime in with their impressions.

best wishes

Michael Durgin