Re: [BKARTS] Stink Ink Query

Dear Hal,

I promised the printer in our university print shop I'd paste all
"rosy" situation.  Damn!

Well, we will see.  They've been very obliging to me in the past, but
this may be the envelope I've pushed too far.

Pleast stay tuned?  And thanks for your response!  (News of the show
will be posted on the Book Arts list--and possible an offer of a free,
odoriferous catalogue....)

Tom T.