Re: [BKARTS] Stink Ink Query

I often add clove oil to my inks to retard drying. My studio smells of
cloves, and so do the prints while they're drying, which can take a week to
ten days if the weather's damp. But by the time they have dried the smell
has worn off, so maybe the oil has to be really strong for it to linger?
Shireen

*********************************************** Shireen Holman, Printmaker and Book Artist email: shireen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.shireenholman.com ***********************************************