[BKARTS] Flat pages for binding classes and Paper grain

Yo Betty... your dream is my nightmare. I wanna be the z in zeitgeist.
But then i'm a small "c" catholic.
Wash on a vacuum table if you have the resource. If it can handle reading it
can handle careful washing.
In my spare time I make paintings of burning books. Go figure.
Best, James

James Tapley
Hand Bookbinder
2077 Thirteenth Street