Date:    Tue, 4 May 2004 19:13:51 EDT
From:    James Tapley <JTHANDBOOK@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Coptic Binding History

Hi Kara... a difficult question as it really depends on where and how you
choose to slice history. By Coptic binding do you mean the structure (and
variations) itself or specifically bindings produced by and for the early
Coptic
sects of Egypt and the middle east? They aren't the same animal of course.
Tel 941 366 8248