[BKARTS] a new book

Hi:

I finished this book maybe about 2 months ago now. It's up there in a sort
of makeshift fashion, but I would be interested in any comments if anyone
wants to take a look. You can reply off list to save the wear and tear on
the traffic flow.

I shouldn't even preface it with this, but don't get too hung up on the
"religion" of it...

Thank you,
Jennifer

it's here: