Re: [BKARTS] Library of Congress Seeks Endpapers

Hi, Tom,

So....  What are LOC's specifications for 'preservation quality
endpapers'?

I have a 2.5 lb. Hollander beater at the lab in Portland, and then
there is the stampmill in Idaho (prototype; I'm building the real
one up there now: old mill - 3-hammers; 4' dia. overshot waterwheel;
new mill - 9-hammers; 8' dia. overshot waterwheel).

I manufacture my own endsheets, at need, but have not advertised
their availability for sale.

If they were for sale, I'd advertise the papers from the Hollander
as from 'Thompson Conservation Lab' and those from the stampmill as
from 'Mill of Dunnydeer'.

Cheers,

Jack

Thompson Conservation Lab.