[BKARTS] Talas Moving Notice

In an effort to serve our customers needs and because of your continued
patronage, we are moving to a new larger location.  We have begun our
gradual transition into our new home at 20 West 20th Street, and anticipate
completion in approximately two weeks time.  During this period, we will do
our best to fill orders with the same efficiency that we do normally, though
unavoidable delays may occur.  Please plan accordingly.

Our phone and fax number will remain unchanged in our new location, and we
welcome those who are local to stop by and see the new space once we are
fully moved in.

Regards,
Aaron Salik
Talas
20 West 20th Street
New York, NY 10011
http://talasonline.com
212-219-0770 Phone
212-219-0735 Fax

Talas.  Your professional resource for the finest in conservation,
presentation, and bookbinding supplies since 1962.