Re: [BKARTS] Poetry Broadsides

You might not know of Limberlost Press out of Boise, run by Rick and
Rosemary Ardinger.  They have printed some lovely broadsides, postcards,
and of course, books!  I think this email is still current, but if not,
I can try to find a better one : editors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
--Kristi N. Austin

Brian D. Cohen wrote:

I am organizing an invitational exhibit of poetry broadsides and would like your suggestions of small presses who have done significant work in the field (I have a few in mind already).

Still spaces available in the New England Book Arts workshops:

http://www.nec.edu/news/04_4_21bookarts.htm

Yours,

Brian

Brian D. Cohen Bridge Press 5413 US Route 5 P.O. Box 103 Westminster Station, VT 05159 (802) 722-4029 http://www.bridge-press.com