Re: [BKARTS] Poetry Broadsides

Dear Brian,

In 2001 the Center for Book Arts in New York City implemented a "Center
Broadsides Reading Series". We have three portfolios of 12 - 13 letterpress
printed broadsides complete and the 2004 portfolio in process.

Printers such as Lynne Avadenka, Roni Gross, Russell Maret, Earl Kallemeyn,
Champe Smith, Delphi Basilicato, Nancy Loeber and Sara Parkel have all
participated. Established poets such as Jean Valentine, Martha Rhodes, Maria
Ponsot along with other emerging poets have read in this series. The work is
amazing.

Please contact me off list to review the broadsides.  I have some digital
photos that I can email.

best regards,

Rory Golden
Executive Director