Re: [BKARTS] Poetry Broadsides

Brian,
If universities qualify, you might be interested in Poetry In Public Places, a 20+ year old series done at Boise State University.  It was offset, frequently stunning, sometimes quirky (scratch 'n' sniff sestinas, for example).  One annual set is comprised of "monthly mosaics" that reform into a "bigger picture" (?) and may be Googled up at:
Poetry in Pubic Places Boise State.  (Tried to paste the mile long URL but it didn't highlight.)
Best,

Tom Trusky, Director
Hemingway Western Studies Center and
Professor of English
Boise State University
1910 University Drive
Boise, ID  83725
USA
(208) 426-1999 tel
(208) 426-4373 fax
ttrusky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://english.boisestate.edu/ttrusky

>>> bridge_press@xxxxxxxxx 5/6/2004 9:53:52 AM >>>
I am organizing an invitational exhibit of poetry broadsides and would like your suggestions of small presses who have done significant work in the field (I have a few in mind already).

Still spaces available in the New England Book Arts workshops:

http://www.nec.edu/news/04_4_21bookarts.htm

Yours,

Brian

Brian D. Cohen