Re: [BKARTS] Poetry Broadsides

Blush--Googled up at

Poetry In Public Places Boise State

(!!!!--but one year the series won a Graphic Arts award with my previously mistyped info on the trophy!)
Tom T.

>>> bridge_press@xxxxxxxxx 5/6/2004 9:53:52 AM >>>
I am organizing an invitational exhibit of poetry broadsides and would like your suggestions of small presses who have done significant work in the field (I have a few in mind already).

Still spaces available in the New England Book Arts workshops:

http://www.nec.edu/news/04_4_21bookarts.htm

Yours,

Brian

Brian D. Cohen