Date:    Wed, 5 May 2004 14:38:00 EDT
From:    Shawne Cooper <SCoopernyc@xxxxxxx>
Subject: heart-shaped hole punch

Hi all-

I'm attempting to create business cards that are 2 1/2" square, that will
have a cut-out heart in the middle of the card, 3/8" tall.  I'm told by my die
maker that he cannot create a die that small. I know lasers can do this, but it
will leave burn marks on the back. I have a hole puncher that is the correct
shape and size, but as I will be making 2,000 cards, with high hopes of handing
them all out at an upcoming trade show, hand- punching so many cards and
getting the hole in exact position  will probably be tricky and laborious. Any
suggestions or resources that any of you are aware of?  Maybe a hand cranked
model?

Much appreciated,
Shawne Cooper

--