[BKARTS] how to sign work?

A small question from a new bookbinder. I am doing modern rebinding as well as replica and restoration work.
How do you sign your work? Sometimes I see a tiny sticker on the back pastedown...is this acceptable practice? If so, where do you get your stickers printed?
Thanks,
Carole
Lonely Pine Bindery
carolevanderhoof@xxxxxxxxxxxxx