[BKARTS] Talas Moving

Subj:    Talas Moving
  Date:    5/7/2004 2:55:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time
  From:    DanceMarathon1@xxxxxxx
  To:    BOOK_ARTS-@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good move Talas!
That much closer to New York's Center for Book Arts at
28 West 27th Street.

Date:    Thu, 6 May 2004 10:32:24 -0400
From:    Talas <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Talas Moving Notice

In an effort to serve our customers needs and because of your continued patronage, we are moving to a new larger location.  We have begun our gradual transition into our new home at 20 West 20th Street, and anticipate completion in approximately two weeks time.   During this period, we will do our best to fill orders with the same efficiency that we do normally, though unavoidable delays may occur.  Please plan accordingly.

Our phone and fax number will remain unchanged in our new location, and we welcome those who are local to stop by and see the new space once we are fully moved in.

Regards,
Aaron Salik
Talas
20 West 20th Street
New York, NY 10011
http://talasonline.com
212-219-0770 Phone
212-219-0735 Fax

Talas.  Your professional resource for the finest in conservation, presentation, and bookbinding supplies
since 1962.