From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Tammy Powley
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2004 5:05 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: how to sign work?

I'm still pretty green when it comes to book art, but so far, I've been
using gel pens to sign, date, and add edition #s to my work. I kind of like
the idea of literally "signing" a piece, but the sticker sounds interesting
too. Another option is to consider metal tags, like jewelry makers
sometimes use. You can get them prestamped or buy a stamp and the tags and
do them yourself. A number of companies sell these, but www.riogrande.com
is one place to check out if you're interested in that option.

~ Tammy