[BKARTS] Binding Opportunities in SE Wisconsin?

I have been a lurker here for a couple of months and have enjoyed and learned
much from the postings. I was hoping someone in my area might be willing to
offer some guidance in bookbinding. I am mostly a self-taught bookbinder with
my master's in library science. I would be willing to commute within a couple
of hours from Milwaukee, WI. Thanks in advance,

Jennifer J. Linnig