Re: [BKARTS] Ed Hutchins to the rescue

Amen.

Thanks to all who suggested ways to simpify the hole-punching process for  my
biz cards. I, too, followed Ed's advice and ordered the Uchida Craft Punch
Mate. Before consulting list serve, I had spent hours and hours on Google on a
wild goose chase trying to find a solution. Having you all as sources is
invaluable and so appreciated.

-Shawne Cooper