[BKARTS] Saying Hello

Hi-

I've had a little interaction with this list for a while  and have been
watching it for the last year (mostly following links of various
bookbinders to their sites to see what they do).

Anyhow, I've been hard at work setting up a bindery and letterpress
studio in Asheville NC for the last six months and am now up and
running (again.)  Our website has officially gone up and I just wanted
to invite anyone who was interested to come have a looksee:

www.bluebarnhouse.org

Looking forward to a long and prosperous future with all of you.

Take care,

Brandon Mise
Blue Barnhouse
Asheville NC