Re: [BKARTS] how to sign work?

I ordered a custom gold tooling ornament of a rooster (my online ID is
evilrooster, and it's carried over into my bindery name).  It was relatively
inexpensive, as such things go.  I tend to tool it in somewhere, often at
the base of the spine.  Before I had that, I used a rubber stamp of the same
emblem.

Abi
www.bookweb.sunpig.com