Re: [BKARTS] Binding Opportunities in SE Wisconsin?

Jennifer,

I am teaching a one week bookmaking course at The Clearing in Door
County in July.  You can find more information at     theclearing.org or
you can email me joanmichaels@xxxxxxxxx for other suggestions.  Hope
this helps. Where are you located?

JMP Atelier
Milwaukee, WI

Jennifer Linnig wrote:

I have been a lurker here for a couple of months and have enjoyed and learned
much from the postings. I was hoping someone in my area might be willing to
offer some guidance in bookbinding. I am mostly a self-taught bookbinder with
my master's in library science. I would be willing to commute within a couple
of hours from Milwaukee, WI. Thanks in advance,

Jennifer J. Linnig