[BKARTS] CONCAVE SPINES

Dear Jet,
 I have good success with this problem when after jogging up and re-glueing
I leave it in the lying press,(not the nipping press), for 24+ hours. Make
sure there's no extra glue on the press to sick on to the exposed pages.
Then just case it in and put it in the nipping press as usual.  I have
tried short cuts like only leaving it in the lying press for the afternoon
but nothing seems to work as well as just leaving it for a good 24 hours.
Works about 95% of the time.  I've got a real dusy in my studio I'm about
to do this to.  It's a Bible  whose spine is so concave that the front and
back pages are nearly touching at the spine.

Good luck.
Charles Videto