[BKARTS] Thanks for Suggestions for Poetry Broadsides

Thanks to so many of you for suggesting work for the invitational exhibit I'm planning for the fall.  If you are offering your own presses' work for consideration, please e-mail a digital image of a sample poetry broadside (or send me your URL) to my (other) e-mail address below:

bcohen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will contact you later this month.  I'm looking for around four broadsides from each of eight or ten presses.  The exhibit will be in a new (and very beautiful) gallery in the Currier Center for the Arts at The Putney School in Vermont, and will run from late October until mid-December.

Thanks,

Brian

Brian D. Cohen
Bridge Press