Re: [BKARTS] no longer central to anything?

We Latinists-slash-bookbinders are all around, just not terribly
obviously -- I teach Latin during the school year and bind
medieval-style books in the summer. And I'm not quite 120 years old
(thank goodness, or running after my five-year-old daughter would be
REALLY taxing), nor a nun!

Hi Abi, nice to see that there are more of us out there! :)

Meg

Abi,

You are an icon, a relique, a..., my goodness I don't know how to say how
much I admire you!  Are you a nun?  Are you 120 years old?

Signa

                      60,000 Euro in total prizes

See the Book_Arts-L FAQ at: <http://www.philobiblon.com> ***********************************************