[BKARTS] Seeking Greek Artist's Books

subject:  Comments from the Book Arts Web
source:  Book Arts Web
form:  Comments
sort:  alphabetic
a_Name:  Robert Ruben
b_Email:  ruben@xxxxxxxxxxxx
c_Comments:  Greek Artist's Books

Dear Group,
I willbe in Athens, Greece from May 15 to May 20,2004 and would be
interested in adding Greek Artist Books to my  collection. Please contact
me by e-mail. I will be staying at  the Hilton.

Robert Ruben, MD

                      60,000 Euro in total prizes

See the Book_Arts-L FAQ at: <http://www.philobiblon.com> ***********************************************