[BKARTS] Teaching Opportunity in Ireland - July 2004

Below is the result of your feedback form.
It was submitted by () on Mon May 10 07:15:37 EDT 2004
subject: Comments from the Book Arts Web
source: Book Arts Web

a_Name: Clo Ceardlann Na gCnoc. Donegal Ireland

b_Email: cloceardlann@xxxxxxxxxx

c_Comments: We are a fineart printworkshop based in a beautiful location in
NorthWest Donegal Ireland. We are looking for an experienced book artist to
teach a week long intensive course in artists book making in July this
year. We would like to invite interested artists to apply to teach this
course which will be featured as part of the Errigal Arts Festival. We will
pay teaching time and provide accommodation but cannot cover travel
expenses, however we will offer a residency at our newly completed artist
in residence building and full use of our workshop during the month of
July. For information please view <http://www.cloceardlann.com>.

Yours sincerely Oona Hyland, workshop manager.

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator, PA - AIC
<verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                      60,000 Euro in total prizes