Re: [BKARTS] Binding Opportunities in SE Wisconsin?

hi,

Wisconsin Center for Book & Paper Arts - www.wibookandpaper.org - is holding
some classes in binding this summer; we're located in Madison.  Our website
currently lists classes through the end of May but if you check back later
this week we'll be updating the class list (we add them as they come up!).
We also teach classes in hand papermaking and related arts.  The
Bonefolder's Guild also meets once a month (I think) at the WI Center for
Book & Paper Arts - they don't teach classes but it's a network of folks who
are book binders in the Madison area.
Also, you might want to check out Valley Ridge Art Studio; they're having a
number of binding classes this summer, although it's Southwest rather than
SE.  http://valleyridgeartstudio.com/  It's owned by one of the WI Center
for Book & Paper Arts members, and at least one other member is teaching
there.

Hope this helps, and please contact me if you have any questions!

Allison Martin Bloom
allison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.wibookandpaper.org