Re: [BKARTS] Mulling it over

Dear Betty, Jet and all.

We used to sell the double weft threads and  stronger warp thread mull,
until the manufacturer discontinued making it about 6 years ago.

We now stock 3 qualities of mull:

Padding Mull - Printers quality mull for making pads.  Available on 50 metre
x 940mm rolls and by the metre.

No.1 Mull - Standard quality mull for commercial bookbinding. Available on
50 metre x 1100mm rolls and by the metre.

Best Mull - Premium quality mull for hand and craft bookbinding
applications. Available on 50 metre x 910mm rolls and by the metre.  This is
the direct replacement for the product that was discontinued.

A visual comparison of these three qualities can be found on our web site
at: http://www.hewit.com/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_Cloth_31.html.  As a
guide for our US and Canadian based customers, 4 metres will cost about GBP
11.00, including all post and handling costs.  This equates to USD 19.80.

I hope that this clarifies the matter.

best wishes,

David

David Lanning