[BKARTS] exhibit-Cedar Rapids, IA USA

Cedar Rapids, Iowa-Museum of Art, USA
I am having a solo exhibit of paintings, prints, sculpture and artist's
books at the CR Museum of Art, May 15-August 29, 2004. The opening
reception is this coming Friday, May 14, 5-7 pm. For additional
information go to:
http://www.crma.org/exhibitions/upcoming%20exhi-r.htm#Schedule of
Upcoming Exhibitions

I will be posting images of the exhibit on my website sometime after
Friday. I will make another announcement then.
--

Emily Martin
The Naughty Dog Press

                       60,000 Euro in total prizes