From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Jennifer Linnig
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2004 9:20 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Binding Opportunities in SE Wisconsin?

I have been a lurker here for a couple of months and have enjoyed and
learned much from the postings. I was hoping someone in my area might be
willing to offer some guidance in bookbinding. I am mostly a self-taught
bookbinder with my master's in library science. I would be willing to
commute within a couple of hours from Milwaukee, WI. Thanks in advance,

Jennifer J. Linnig

     consent of the author - Please respect their contributions & (c)*

                       60,000 Euro in total prizes