Re: [BKARTS] Glue trouble

On May 10, 2004, at 3:44 PM, Jet Wimp wrote:

    To use a fabric for bookcloth merely because you like its
appearance is
asking for trouble.  I've never found it to work.  The problems aren't
problems

Trouble maybe. Learning something new about materials characteristics, performance and process...Yeah!

Fear not failure

Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

ddrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx