Re: [BKARTS] Mulling it over/communication

Grumpy Gavin,

I see I have inadvertently irritated you and for that I apologize.

You sound like one who has never looked at the back of a
book which has been sewn in sections.

I began hand sewing sections ten years ago while training in a book and paper conservation center. The word "tangle" in proximity to the word "knots" conjured up a different perception for me than the one, I now understand, you intended. But, this "thread" has become more about the inherent problems of communication and less about solving your problem which is where the focus should be.

hoping you are less grumpy now,
theresa

                      60,000 Euro in total prizes

See the Book_Arts-L FAQ at: <http://www.philobiblon.com> ***********************************************