[BKARTS] The Alexandria Library

The Alexandria Library

Two millenia ago the Library at Alexandria in Egypt was the centre of all
knowledge. Developed during the reign of Ptolemy I and Ptolemy II, it
housed the greatest collection of scrolls in the ancient world.

<http://www.bibalex.org/newwebsite/English/index.aspx>

Calligraphy Center
<http://www.bibalex.org/NewWebsite/researchers/calligraphy/overview.htm>

Manuscript and Rare Book Administration
<http://www.bibalex.org/NewWebsite/researchers/ManuscriptCenter/Aboutus/overview.htm>

Bibliotheca Alexandrina - P.O. Box 138 - El Shatby, Alexandria 21526, Egypt
Phone: +(203) 4839999 General E-mail: secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxx

                      60,000 Euro in total prizes

See the Book_Arts-L FAQ at: <http://www.philobiblon.com> ***********************************************