[BKARTS] thank you Gavin

Dear Gavin, again my thanks. You have saved me some wasted efforts.
It is the ubiquity of Singers that makes me interested. In my neck of the
woods I know of several Smythe machines which are inactive because no one seems
to know how to repair them.
Not a Luddite, but one of my failings is that I never consider competing with
the machines. I learned the lesson of John Henry in Cub Scouts along with
Babe the Blue Ox.
What is the name of your publishing company? Do you have a web presence? All
best, James

James Tapley
Hand Bookbinder
2077 Thirteenth Street