From: Bob Roberts <roroberts@xxxxxxxx>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Pre-bound Textblocks
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 17:02:53 GMT

I'm looking for a source for pre-bound textblocks, lined, for journals.
I've been to the Archives and found Daniel Smith (1-800-426-6740) and
Florentine (703-222-1052). Any other suggestions before I take the plunge?

Bob

                       60,000 Euro in total prizes

See the Book_Arts-L FAQ at: <http://www.philobiblon.com> ***********************************************

_________________________________________________________________ FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar ? get it now! http://toolbar.msn.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/