Re: [BKARTS] thank you Gavin

At 11:29 PM 11/05/2004 -0400, James Tapley wrote:
Dear Gavin, ...
What is the name of your publishing company? Do you have a web presence? All
best, James

Dear James,

I go by the style below.  I am also one of the people behind Pendas
Productions at the same address.  Pendas has a website at
http://pennkemp.ca/, but it is woefully out of date.  Getting the web site
up to date is a summer project, one among many.

Gavin Stairs
Gavin Stairs Fine Editions
525 Canterbury Road
London, Ontario
Canada   N6G 2N5

telephone: (519) 434-8555.
email: stairs@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Gavin Stairs Fine Editions is a small, computer press specializing in book
design and fine, hand-made books.

                      60,000 Euro in total prizes

See the Book_Arts-L FAQ at: <http://www.philobiblon.com> ***********************************************