Re: [BKARTS] Mulling it over

Edward Stansell wrote:

The purpose of language is to communicate thoughts, etc. ... You asked for help from the group, then insist on confusing the issue by using inappropriate words.

Well, Gavin is involved in poetry, so I guess that gives him some license to bend language to his own ends.

When do we get to see some images of your techniques, Gavin? You seem to
have invented/discovered something very useful that I, personally, would
like to know more about. Words don't help a lot on this.

--
http://www.madlaughter.com

http://www.newsroom-l.net

                      60,000 Euro in total prizes