Re: [BKARTS] repair advice

Amy,

I'm sure I could help you if I could see the book you speak of. I suggest
that you send an e-mail attachment to you posting so that those with the
knowledge you're seeking, can see just what the problem is and prescribe the proper
remedy.

Ed
http://www.bookrestoration.net/

                       60,000 Euro in total prizes